open | 29 Nov - 2 Dec 2022 – Ekahau ECSE Troubleshooting - ON-LINE
ask for quote- Learn to troubleshoot Wi-Fi networks from world-leading professionals.
This 4-day course consists of lectures and hands-on labs taught by Wi-Fi experts.
- We will ship mobile small lab for use during training.
- No prerequisites, but CWNA is recommended. A firm grasp of OSI model, network protocols and network traffic flows is expected.
- Maximum of 12 people per class
- Receive an exclusive ECSE Troubleshooting certification after passing a certification exam
- Qualifies for 6 BICSI CECs (OV-EKAH-VA-0719-1)
29 Nov – 2 Dec 2022
Please request pricing. Various discounts and bundles available
Max 12 studenst
Review potential Wireless LAN issues as well as standard network troubleshooting processes using various tools and techniques to identify these issues.
- Set a baseline of knowledge and shared vocabulary, covering fundamentals of RF, 802.11 and how Wi-Fi works from a Wi-Fi client device perspective
- Work through 6 standard network troubleshooting processes using various tools and techniques at each stage to identify issues including: Investigate, Measure, Validate, Analyze, Interrogate, and Manage
- Hands-on labs using free tools, low-cost tools and professional tools
- And much more!
|Time||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4|
|Use WLANpi with Extra Homework Exercise|
Use Wireshark with Extra Homework Exercise
Yes, please. Send me more info.
Tilmeld dig vores nyhedsmail, for information om ny teknologi, produkter og kurser.