open | 1-4 Nov 2022 – Ekahau ECSE Troubleshooting - ON-LINE
ask for quote- Learn to troubleshoot Wi-Fi networks from world-leading professionals.
This 4-day course consists of lectures and hands-on labs taught by Wi-Fi experts.
- We will ship mobile small lab for use during training.
- No prerequisites, but CWNA is recommended. A firm grasp of OSI model, network protocols and network traffic flows is expected.
- Maximum of 12 people per class
- Receive an exclusive ECSE Troubleshooting certification after passing a certification exam
- Qualifies for 6 BICSI CECs (OV-EKAH-VA-0719-1)
Please request pricing. Various discounts and bundles available
Pending COPENHAGEN – ON-SITE
Max 12 studenst
Review potential Wireless LAN issues as well as standard network troubleshooting processes using various tools and techniques to identify these issues.
- Set a baseline of knowledge and shared vocabulary, covering fundamentals of RF, 802.11 and how Wi-Fi works from a Wi-Fi client device perspective
- Work through 6 standard network troubleshooting processes using various tools and techniques at each stage to identify issues including: Investigate, Measure, Validate, Analyze, Interrogate, and Manage
- Hands-on labs using free tools, low-cost tools and professional tools
- And much more!
|Time||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4|
|Use WLANpi with Extra Homework Exercise|
Use Wireshark with Extra Homework Exercise
Yes, please. Send me more info.
Tilmeld dig vores nyhedsmail, for information om ny teknologi, produkter og kurser.