11-13 Nov. 2019 – Ekahau ECSE Advanced Certification CPH – 3 days
Learn to design Wi-Fi networks from world-leading professionals.
11- 13 Nov. 2019 9:00 - 17:00 (9:00 - 15:00 on 3rd day)
Please request pricing. Various discounts and bundles available
Scandic Copenhagen, Vester Søgade 6, Copenhagen V
Sign up: see below or get more info call +45 40405074 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
OBS Limited seats - sign-up deadline 11. Sept 2019.
This 3-day course consists of classroom lectures and labs taught by Wi-Fi experts.
Dive into the intricacies of designing, optimizing and troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks such as:
- Working with teams to ensure students are confident in their work flow, file management and merging skills
- Using Ekahau Sidekick for hide-and-seek, RSSI-comparison and continuous recording
- Using Ekahau Cloud to sync projects built on a desktop and surveyed using an iPad
- Using Ekahau Capture and Ekahau Sidekick to capture PCAP files for analysis
- Conducting a variety of endpoint throughput testing using WLANpi, Test Accessory, ePerf and remote for stop-and-go and continuous mode active surveys
- Extracting data from .esx files and using Python (Jupyter) to perform data analysis and safe modifications
- Building custom report templates, including understanding work flows, template tags, looping functions and converting a customized report into an Ekahau Pro Report Template for reuse
- ECSE Design is a prerequisite, maximum 12 people per class
- Receive an exclusive ECSE Advanced certification after passing a certification exam (may be retaken for a minimal fee if not passed during initial course)
- Qualifies for 16 BICSI CECs (OV-EKAH-VA-1218-1)
Instructor: François Vergès - Known from Clear To Send podcast series
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide the following information:
- Name (will be used on certificate)
- E-mail address
- Phone (incl country code)
- Invoicing detail including VAT no
- E-mail for e-invoice delivery
Registration is binding and is invoiced at time of registration.