9-12 Dec. 2019 – Ekahau ECSE Troubleshooting Certification CPH – 4 days
Learn to troubleshoot Wi-Fi networks from world-leading professionals.
9-12 Dec. 2019 9:00 - 17:00 (9:00 - 15:00 on last day)
Please request pricing. Various discounts and bundles available
Scandic Front, Sankt Annae Pl. 21, 1250 Copenhagen
Sign up: see below or get more info call +45 40405074 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
OBS Limited seats - sign-up deadline 9. Oct 2019.
This 4-day course consists of classroom lectures and hands-on labs taught by Wi-Fi experts.
Review potential Wireless LAN issues as well as standard network troubleshooting processes using various tools and techniques to identify these issues.
- Set a baseline of knowledge and shared vocabulary, covering fundamentals of RF, 802.11 and how Wi-Fi works from a Wi-Fi client device perspective
- Work through 6 standard network troubleshooting processes using various tools and techniques at each stage to identify issues including: Investigate, Measure, Validate, Analyze, Interrogate, and Manage
- Hands-on labs using free tools, low-cost tools and professional tools
- And much more!
- No prerequisites, but CWNA is recommended. A firm grasp of OSI model, network protocols and network traffic flows is expected.
- Maximum of 12 people per class
- Receive an exclusive ECSE Troubleshooting certification after passing a certification exam
- Qualifies for 6 BICSI CECs (OV-EKAH-VA-0719-1)
Instructor: To be announced
Send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide the following information:
- Name (will be used on certificate)
- E-mail address
- Phone (incl country code)
- Invoicing detail including VAT no
- E-mail for e-invoice delivery
Registration is binding and is invoiced at time of registration.