Course has been held
Ekahau ECSE Advanced Certification CPH – 3 days
Learn to design Wi-Fi networks from world-leading professionals.
This 3-day course consists of classroom lectures and labs taught by Wi-Fi experts.
Known from Clear To Send podcast series
- ECSE Design is a prerequisite, maximum 12 people per class
- Receive an exclusive ECSE Advanced certification after passing a certification exam (may be retaken for a minimal fee if not passed during initial course)
- Qualifies for 16 BICSI CECs (OV-EKAH-VA-1218-1)
11- 13 November
9:00 – 17:00 (9:00 – 15:00 on 3rd day)
Please request pricing. various discounts and bundles available
Vester Søgade 6,
OBS Limited seats – Class confirmed
Dive into the intricacies of designing, optimizing and troubleshooting Wi-Fi networks such as:
- Working with teams to ensure students are confident in their work flow, file management and merging skills
- Using Ekahau Sidekick for hide-and-seek, RSSI-comparison and continuous recording
- Using Ekahau Cloud to sync projects built on a desktop and surveyed using an iPad
- Using Ekahau Capture and Ekahau Sidekick to capture PCAP files for analysis
- Conducting a variety of endpoint throughput testing using WLANpi, Test Accessory, ePerf and remote for stop-and-go and continuous mode active surveys
- Extracting data from .esx files and using Python (Jupyter) to perform data analysis and safe modifications
- Building custom report templates, including understanding work flows, template tags, looping functions and converting a customized report into an Ekahau Pro Report Template for reuse
|Time||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3|
Tilmeld dig vores nyhedsmail, for information om ny teknologi, produkter og kurser.